The Philippines is a tropical country and eating hot noodles will make you sweat. That’s why I created my own Aji-cold buckwheat chicken noodles.
Cold buckwheat noodles is a Korean signature dish, so I infused Filipino flavor and #AlwaysChooseAjiSeasonings to enhance its taste.
Here’s my Recipe:
3/4 cup balsamic vinegar 1 cup kimchi
rock salt 2 cups radish, peeled and cut into matchsticks
Buckwheat noodles 2 cloves garlic
1/4 teaspoon sugar 4 teaspoons toasted sesame seeds
1 cup cucumbers, thinly sliced 1/4 cup sesame oil
4 cups (cold chicken stock) – from the boiled chicken season with AJI-CHICKENSAVOR®
salt, Ajinomoto Umami seasoning, and AJI-GINISA®
- In a large bowl, combine balsamic vinegar, sugar, salt and AJI-GINISA®. Mix well. Add the radish and toss to combine.
2. Boil chicken, season with Ajinomoto Umami and AJI-CHICKENSAVOR. Add the noodles and cook until they are just tender.
3. Meanwhile, in another bowl combine sesame oil, garlic, scallions and the remaining balsamic vinegar. Stir well.
4. When the noodles are cooked, drain and rinse well with cold water. Set aside the water and put it in the refrigerator. Put the noodles in a bowl, mounding the noodles in the center.
5. Drizzle with remaining toasted sesame oil. Top with chicken meat, scallion garlic sauce, radish mixture, sesame seeds and kimchi. Pour the cold stock and serve.
On the side, because we love pork. I also marinated pork liempo with AJI-PORKSAVOR®, very light soy sauce, crushed garlic.
Refrigerate for 30 mins and grilled it. Our everyday meal made special with this Aji Seasonings!
Hope you enjoy my simple recipe! With Ajinomoto products cooking is always easy!